Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Am I running out of things to say already?!

What?  How can this be? I have never been one to not have something to say.  Yowser!
So last night, I'm talking to my son's teacher on the phone and I have my feet up on the seat across from me.  The conductor comes by and yells at me.  Seriously dude?  I'm not 5, you can just say "please don't put your feet on the seats", not "feet off the seats!".  Geez.
Being the complete dork that I am, I turned on my Nike+ GPS app to find out how long it takes me to walk to the station and how many calories I'm burning.  Yup, I am a Loser.  But I have figure out that it is 8/10 of a mile and I can make it in just a shade under 15 mins.  Now, this may not seem very fast, but keep in mind I'm going up several flights of stairs and hauling a 10 pound backpack.  So, there!  Bet you don't get 40 mins of activity like I do everyday!
Not really any interesting people to report for the past couple of rides.  I did discover that you don't tell someone they are a "crazy train rider" though.  There was a lady who was in my car and we ended up in the same elevator bank for our offices.  I said "so, another crazy train rider, like me" and she gave me the dirtiest look and said "there are a lot of us".   Chill out lady.  Note to self, do not try to speak to her again.
Not much else for today.  I did not sleep this morning.  I'm reading the second book in the Hunger Games trilogy.  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment